1. The Farm/land owner or Investor: new or existing will earn 10 to 15 times the start-up costs, guaranteed. All costs paid by Profits. (Billions of Dollars per 4,000 acres). OUR LARGE SCALE FARMING BUSINESS PLAN is a Multi-Billion Dollar Plan that is sweeping the world.
2. Seven different kinds of products per 100 acres. 200 tons of tomatoes on one acre, in one season
3. Expert training over months and years allowing your people and locals to become experts lasting for generations. No Plan or Investment in the World can come close, and lasts generations.
4. You and/or your household Become the Envy of the the city you farm on, No investment in your city will the match this.
5. ALL COSTS PAID BY PROFITS, YOU EARN BILLIONS OF DOLLARS PER SEASON FOR GENERATIONS. OUR BUSINESS PLAN IS SWEEPING AND AMAZING AROUND THE UNITED STATES. WE TRAIN YOUR PEOPLE AND LOCALS SO OUR PLAN LASTS YOU FOR GENERATIONS.
(PLEASE TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE PROFITS EACH SEASON/YEAR IN YOUR CITY)
1. To start an agricultural business one must have all the needed technologies which will be needed to produce all the product.
2. So the product will be of high quality according to market standards and to get 20-30% more product one must use bees for pollination, we use 1500 bee families per 5,000 acres.
3. There are inefficient product in each production, which makes about 20-25% waste. Here in this business we don't have waste. We open a mini -factory where we use everything for juices, sauces, preserves, pastes, canned/packaged products and more. This is multi-billion dollar plan for 1,000 to 50,000 acres. Some countries like Africa have three or four growing seasons also.
MY BUSINESS PLAN and experts produce enough food that they can feed small to medium sized city and counties and earn that state millions of dollars also. My experts can grow 200 tons of tomatoes on one acre, in one one season. Imagine the profits on 1,000 to 100,000 acres in your country.
E X A M P L E : for 700 acres
1) 100 acres tomatoes = 400,000 plants tomatoes - 1 plant/15 lbs = 6,000,000 tomatoes
2) 100 acres peppers = 800,000 plants peppers - 1 plant/5 lbs = 4,000,000 peppers
3) 100 acres eggplant = 400,000 plants eggplant - 1 plant/15 lbs = 6,000,000 eggplants
4) 100 acres zucchini/squash = 400,000 plants zuc/squash 1 plant/15 lbs = 6,000,000 zuc/squash
5) 100 acres cucumbers = 400,000 plants cucumber - 1 plant/6 lbs = 2,400,000 cucumbers
6) 100 acres watermelon = 300,000 plants watermelon - 1 plant/40 lbs = 12,000,000 melons
7) 100 acres beans = 300,000 plants beans - 1 plant/20 lbs = 6,000,000 beans
(one season, 700 acres, example)